Would anyone mind a donation or two?

Right now I am currently looking for the following devices to aid in servicing LeapFrog Epics:


I honestly don't know if this would actually help with the locked bootloader situation we're having with LeapFrog, but I do have at least some hope on circumventing the restriction they somehow implemented. I understand if they did lock down the device somewhat for security's sake, but this basically left hobbyists, especially those who have been working with LeapFrog devices, in the dark, just as when kernel sources are available upon request.

I know this sounds a bit embarrasing for me to ask for something from you guys, but if anyone is willing to spare a dime or two, please let me know so I can continue on helping parents like you and fellow hackers alike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LeapFrog Epic part 1: The hidden Lock Screen.

Macintosh in a pinch: Sierra on a Pentium G3258/ASUS H81M-D

And I came in for another LeapFrog Epic post.